Hope you’re well and telling everyone about us. Quite a few people joined the site recently but it’s really important to remind people about us. We’re all bombarded by so much that it’s really easy to forget things… but we don’t want you forgetting the Badger 😛
Also in case you’ve not seen the post on the blog page… do head to the Facebook thingy and Twitterplace to Like and Follow us. Up to the end of November we’ll be running (all being well) a couple of giveaways of chocs and things like that… perhaps some vouchers. We’ll also have something on the site too so keep a look out here too 🙂
On to the updates that are coming… after all… that’s what you want to know.
So. Recently we moved the bonus money to points which means they mean more to everyone rather than just the winners. It’ll be really important to try to build those bonuses up as we’ll be having special draws that cost points to enter to win prizes.
These are the updates that are coming in a week or so 🙂
- Bonus points on button click
- When you badger the button on the Daily, Weekly (monthly when it returns) you’ll have a lucky dip chance to win extra bonus points. You’re guaranteed 1 point on every click and can win up to 500 points. (these will change over time as I work to balance things out… either way… every click gets you a bonus point)
- Special Draw points draws
- Again to help boost points as we move to have more points based features, we’ll be having the occasional points draw… where you can win points 🙂
- Draw Limits/Targets
- The long awaited ticket limits. I want Badger the Button to be a good thing and not to become a chore. I don’t want people thinking it’s not worth playing as they don’t have the time to click as much as others. Some people click once a day and some click more. We’ll be implementing a random limit per draw (we’ll start on the daily and then roll out into others). The draw limit could be set or could change per day/week/month… it’s likely to be between 5 and 20 tickets per day… and will change randomly per day. It’s the same for everyone each draw so you know if you hit the limit… you’ve as much chance as anyone else of winning. Hopefully it’ll improve the fun for everyone as you try to hit the target 🙂
Other than that there are a few admin things and bug fixes. After this, the developers are likely to have a couple more smaller tasks before they start on the biggie. The big update to the site will be rewriting the draw logic to be more flexible going forward. More details to come on this closer to the site… but it will take a while.
Have a great weekend!